Today, Hinjewadi has made it to the top five list of IT hubs across the country. It already has three phases and is expected to expand to as many as seven phases in years to come.
Do you see yourself living in the most flourishing area of Pune some 5 years down the line? Read on then! Here are some reasons why Hinjwadi makes for a great investment option:
- The area has seen a steady appreciation of 27.2% from 2012 to 2015 and the growth rates are projected to rise further in the next 5 years
- It is one of the first areas in Pune that developed into an IT hub. Ultra-modern infrastructure makes it the perfect investment destination
- Situated on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway, Hinjwadi serves as an ideal location for people who commute to and from these cities regularly
- Hinjwadi is home to the Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, which has single-handedly transformed the region into one that’s buzzing with business activities. It employs more than 1.5 Lakh people.
- Hinjwadi receives a massive share of NRI enquiries. They see this area as the best place to settle, relocate or invest in and rightly so!
- It is situated close to the Shri Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, which hosted the 2008 Commonwealth Youth Games
- The presence of major IT giants such as Accenture, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant, TCS, Persistant makes it a flourishing location
- Mercedes Benz International School and Symbiosis International University are among the few reputed educational institutions present here
- Pune’s prime economic zones like Baner, Wakad and Aundh lie in the vicinity
- The newly constituted Pune Metropolitan Region Development Authority (PMRDA) has proposed a Metro rail line from Shivajinagar to Hinjwadi